With heavy hearts, we unfortunately announce the suspension of dropify operations due to a fire incident that happened earlier this morning. The warehouse beside the Dropify warehouse caught fire at around 11pm of December 29, 2020. The fire raged on and was not quelled in time, thus spreading to our warehouse, which caused serious damage to all our goods, office supplies, documents, among other important items.
We humbly ask for your patience and understanding as we assess our current situation and act accordingly.
Rest assured, we will prioritize all our responsibilities to our valued dropshippers. Among others, we will:
- For newly subscribed dropshippers dated December 17 onwards, refund will be issued within 60 days.
- Dropshippers for renewal, the refund amount will be based on unused subscription dates.
- Release as scheduled all pending payouts.
- Set all stores to Holiday or Vacation Mode effective immediately.
- Cancel all Pending and Ready to Ship Orders.
All our chat support will likewise be suspended, however should you have further concerns please email us instead at email@example.com.
With your continued support, we will be able to get through trying times.